| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in London-Gatwick in August is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 56mm (2.2in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 15:24 long with an average length of 14:32.
Check the distance to and compare the London-Gatwick August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in London-Gatwick, Uk
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding London-Gatwick:
- Waddington, Uk - 220.7 kms (137.2 miles) N
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) NW
- Lyneham, Uk - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) WNW
- London, England, Uk - 30.7 kms (19.1 miles) NNW
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 223.6 kms (138.9 miles) W
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) WSW
- Caen, France - 225.4 kms (140 miles) S