| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in London-Gatwick in November is cool at 6.4 °C (43.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 77mm (3in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 8:13 long and the longest day is 9:35 long with an average length of 8:50.
Check the distance to and compare the London-Gatwick November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in London-Gatwick, Uk
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding London-Gatwick:
- Waddington, Uk - 220.7 kms (137.2 miles) N
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) NW
- Lyneham, Uk - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) WNW
- London, England, Uk - 30.7 kms (19.1 miles) NNW
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 223.6 kms (138.9 miles) W
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) WSW
- Caen, France - 225.4 kms (140 miles) S