| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in London-Gatwick in September is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in September is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry. Only 68mm (2.7in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 13:32 long with an average length of 12:35.
Check the distance to and compare the London-Gatwick September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in London-Gatwick, Uk
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding London-Gatwick:
- Waddington, Uk - 220.7 kms (137.2 miles) N
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) NW
- Lyneham, Uk - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) WNW
- London, England, Uk - 30.7 kms (19.1 miles) NNW
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 223.6 kms (138.9 miles) W
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) WSW
- Caen, France - 225.4 kms (140 miles) S